Instruction Manual For The West Bend Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Coffee Maker "SINGLE SERVER" User's Guide Register this and other West Bend® Housewares products on our website: w w w letters that spell "westbend" Importance of Precautions at c-o-m Caution Number Two: Heat Part Deux: Safety Measures Regarding Electricity
- Do not use near a gas or electric stovetop burner or in a hot oven. • Fire, electric shock, or personal injury may result from the use of accessory attachments that are not approved by West Bend® Housewares. •
- Please read and heed all safety instructions and warnings to avoid electrical shock, personal injury, or property damage. Do not submerge cords, plugs, or any other electrical parts in water or other liquids; doing so increases the risk of fire, electric shock, and personal injury. •
- It is important to read and heed all instructions and warnings to keep kids safe from burns and other injuries. WARNINGS • Never leave children unattended. Warning: The Single Server's exterior gets very hot during operation; keep children away from it. •
- Page 5 • Some smoke and/or odor may be released during heating, but this is normal and should be expected as a result of the release of oils used in the manufacturing process. • It is normal for there to be slight popping or cracking during heating and cooling. Brewing Coffee with a Pod Maker - Any Single Serve Pod Will Do Insert one or two pods (depending on your preference) into the Pod/Filter Holder and close the lid.
- CUP OF SOUP In a cup, combine the contents of one package of instant soup (equal to about 0.5 ounces) with some boiling water. which is equivalent to 13 grams) into a 12 ounce bowl and place it on Server Include a half cup (about 6 ounces) addition (reservoir for Server) of cold water Just hit the "Play" button. After 2 minutes of brewing, give the contents a good stir and let them steep for another minute or two.
- • The Single Server requires periodic decalcification. Slowly but surely, mineral deposits accumulate on internal parts and begin to impair the appliance's performance. The Single Server's decalcification schedule is dynamic, changing based on water hardness and usage patterns. Noise, excessive steam, and extended brew times are all signs that decalcifying is required.
- For a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase, West Bend® Housewares, LLC warrants this product when used and maintained in accordance with the instructions provided by West Bend® Housewares, LLC. To the extent that West Bend® Housewares, LLC deems necessary, they will fix or replace any broken component of your appliance at no cost to you. Home use only for the duration of the warranty period.
- Please register this product and other West Bend® Housewares products on our website at w w w. Page 9 CAFETIERE UNE TASSE « SINGLE SERVER » Mode d'emploi words end with vowels Warnings and Important Safety Precautions.com
- Please keep this device away from any heat sources, including a stovetop or oven. • An electrical fire, shock, or injury can result from using accessories not approved by West Bend® Housewares. •
- Please read and comply with all labels and safety precautions to avoid electrical shock, injury, and property damage. WARNINGS CONCERNING SAFETY L • To prevent fire, electric shock, or injury, do not submerge the cord, the files, or any other electrical component in water or any other liquid.
- All warnings and instructions should be read and followed to prevent burns and other physical injuries to children. RESTRICTION ON PRESENCE-BASED USE • Never leave children unattended. Caution: Do not allow children to use the coffee maker or come within a few feet of it while in use; the exterior surfaces will reach dangerously high temperatures.
- A little smoke and a faint odor may be released during heating due to the evaporation and combustion of manufacturing oils (see page 13), but this is perfectly normal. • Some minor expansion/contraction noises may be heard during heating and cooling; this is normal.
- TASSE OF SOUP Empty the contents of a single serving packet of instant soup (about 1/2 once or 13 g) into a 12-ounce tasse and set it atop the Base. Pour 3/4 cup (6 ounces) of cold water into the Base's water tank. Tap the "Start" button on your keyboard. When the soup is done (after about 2 minutes), stir and let sit for an additional minute or two to infuse.
- Disinfecting your coffee maker is an absolute must. Page 15 ÉTARTRAGE DE VOTRE • La Cafetière a tasse must be détartrée from time to time. Deposits of minerals build up over time on the internal parts of the device, impairing its performance. The frequency of detarting will vary with the hardness of your water and how often you use your coffee maker.
- Important and helpful information on the safe and proper use and maintenance of your new West Bend® Housewares, LLC product is included in this manual. Date of purchase or gift receipt: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Please register this and other West Bend® Housewares products on our website. Page 17 CAFETERA DE UNA SOLA TAZA "SINGLE SERVER" Manual de instrucciones www westbend Notable Cautionary Notes 2 Heat-related safety precautions 2 Cautions Concerning Electrical Current Three Cautionary Notes About Using It Near Children
- Please do not set it on top of, near, or in a hot radiator, stove, or oven. • Fire, electric shock, or personal injury can result from using accessories not approved by West Bend® Housewares. •
- Electrical shocks, injuries, and property damage can all be avoided by carefully following all warnings and instructions. Warnings Concerning Electricity • To Prevent Fire, Electrical Shock, and Personal Injury, Never Submerge an Electrical Cord, Plug, or Other Electrical Part in Water or Other Liquids.
- Read and follow all warnings and instructions to keep children safe from burns and other injuries. Advice to Keep in Mind When Using Around Children • Always Keep Children Under Supervision Warning: The Single Server coffee maker's hot exterior surfaces pose a fire hazard, so keep children away from it.
- A small amount of smoke or a faint odor may be released from the heated object due to the combustion of the oils used in its construction; this is normal. A few minor noises of expansion and contraction are to be expected during heating and cooling; this is to be expected and is not cause for alarm.
- What's in a single packet of instant sopa (roughly half an ounce) is measured in a TAZA DE SOPA. A measure of 13 grams in a 12-ounce cup. and set this last one in the coffee maker where it belongs Add 3/4 of a tasse (6 oz.) cold water to the coffee maker's water reservoir Initiate by pressing the "Start" button. When the prep is done (in about 2 minutes), throw out the contents and give yourself a minute or two to relax.
- The "Single Server" coffee pot needs periodic descaling. HOW TO DO IT Slowly but surely, mineral deposits build up on the inner workings of the device, eventually interfering with its functionality. The frequency with which you'll need to descalify your "Single Server" coffee maker is proportional to the hardness of the water in your area and how often you use the machine.
- Customer Service at (262) 334-6949 or via email at [email protected]. com All return shipping costs are nonrefundable. The handwritten receipts are not valid. Los devoluciones en el transporte no son la responsabilidad de West Bend Housewares, LLC.
Coffee is a universal favorite, whether you're a fan of lattes or prefer your coffee black with no additives. And what better way to satisfy your coffee cravings than to brew a cup at home? But with so many options, how do you know which one to choose? Fortunately, we've done the research and gathered
Authored by Sharon Franke for the Food Network Kitchen. It's no secret that busy families rarely have time to gather around a warm coffee pot, pouring cups of coffee and sipping refills. Chances are everyone in your household works on a different schedule and may grab a cup while making their kid's
As a full-time coffee enthusiast, I can't help but get overly excited about unconventional brew methods. However, nothing ignites my passion more than the siphon coffee brewer, otherwise known as the vacuum coffee maker. This unique device is a fusion of science experiment, spectacle, and coffee maker,
When it comes to a satisfying sip of coffee, using freshly ground beans beats pre-ground ones that have lost their flavor. Unfortunately, not everyone has the time or the right equipment to grind their own beans. That's where coffee makers with built-in grinders come in. These machines can store and