Instruction Manual For The West Bend Single Serve Coffee Maker
Coffee Maker "SINGLE SERVER" User's Guide Register this and other West Bend® Housewares products on our website: w w w letters that spell "westbend" Vital Precautions, Dot Com Caution Number Two: Heat Part Deux: Safety Measures Regarding Electricity Do not use near a gas or electric stovetop
- Coffee Maker "SINGLE SERVER" User's Guide Register this and other West Bend® Housewares products on our website: w w w letters that spell "westbend" Vital Precautions, Dot Com Caution Number Two: Heat Part Deux: Safety Measures Regarding Electricity
- Do not use near a gas or electric stovetop burner or in a hot oven. • Fire, electric shock, or personal injury may result from the use of accessory attachments that are not approved by West Bend® Housewares. •
- Please read and heed all safety instructions and warnings to avoid electrical shock, personal injury, or property damage. Do not submerge cords, plugs, or any other electrical parts in water or other liquids; doing so increases the risk of fire, electric shock, and personal injury. •
- It is important to read and heed all instructions and warnings to keep kids safe from burns and other injuries. WARNINGS • Never leave children unattended. Warning: The Single Server's exterior gets very hot during operation; keep children away from it. •
- Page 5 • Some smoke and/or odor may be released during heating, but this is normal and should be expected as a result of the release of oils used in the manufacturing process. • It is normal for there to be slight popping or cracking during heating and cooling. Brewing Coffee with a Pod Maker - Any Single Serve Pod Will Do Insert one or two pods (depending on your preference) into the Pod/Filter Holder and close the lid.
- CUP OF SOUP In a cup, combine the contents of one package of instant soup (equal to about 0.5 ounces) with some boiling water. which is equivalent to 13 grams) into a 12 ounce bowl and place it on Server Include a half cup (about 6 ounces) addition (reservoir for Server) of cold water Just hit the "Play" button. After 2 minutes of brewing, give the contents a good stir and let them steep for another minute or two.
- • The Single Server requires periodic decalcification. Slowly but surely, mineral deposits accumulate on internal parts and begin to impair the appliance's performance. The Single Server's decalcification schedule is dynamic, changing based on water hardness and usage patterns. Noise, excessive steam, and extended brew times are all signs that decalcifying is required.
- For a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase, West Bend® Housewares, LLC warrants this product when used and maintained in accordance with the instructions provided by West Bend® Housewares, LLC. To the extent that West Bend® Housewares, LLC deems necessary, they will fix or replace any broken component of your appliance at no cost to you. Home use only for the duration of the warranty period.
- Please register this product and other West Bend® Housewares products on our website at w w w. Page 9 CAFETIERE UNE TASSE « SINGLE SERVER » Mode d'emploi words end with vowels Warnings and Important Safety Precautions.com
- Please keep this device away from any heat sources, including a stovetop or oven. • An electrical fire, shock, or injury can result from using accessories not approved by West Bend® Housewares. •
- Please read and comply with all labels and safety precautions to avoid electrical shock, injury, and property damage. WARNINGS CONCERNING SAFETY L • To prevent fire, electric shock, or injury, do not submerge the cord, the files, or any other electrical component in water or any other liquid.
- All warnings and instructions should be read and followed to prevent burns and other physical injuries to children. RESTRICTION ON PRESENCE-BASED USE • Never leave children unattended. Please keep children away from the coffee maker and the cups while in use; the exterior surfaces will get very hot.
- A little smoke and a faint odor may be released during heating due to the evaporation and combustion of manufacturing oils (see page 13), but this is perfectly normal. • Some minor expansion/contraction noises may be heard during heating and cooling; this is normal.
- TASSE OF SOUP Empty the contents of a single serving packet of instant soup (about 1/2 once or 13 g) into a 12-ounce tasse and set it atop the Base. Pour 3/4 cup (6 ounces) of cold water into the Base's water tank. Tap the "Start" button on your keyboard. When the soup is done (after about 2 minutes), stir and let sit for an additional minute or two to infuse.
- The coffee pot or tea kettle needs to be descaled every so often, as shown on Page 15 of your ÉTARTRAGE DE VOTRE. Deposits of minerals build up over time on the internal parts of the device, impairing its performance. The frequency of detarting will vary with the hardness of your water and how often you use your coffee maker.
- Important and helpful information on the safe and proper use and maintenance of your new West Bend® Housewares, LLC product is included in this manual. Date of purchase or gift receipt: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Please register this and other West Bend® Housewares products on our website. Page 17 CAFETERA DE UNA SOLA TAZA "SINGLE SERVER" Manual de instrucciones www westbend Notable Cautionary Notes 2 Heat-related safety precautions 2 Cautions Concerning Electrical Current Three Cautionary Notes About Using It Near Children
- Please do not set it on top of, near, or in a hot radiator, stove, or oven. • Fire, electric shock, or personal injury can result from using accessories not approved by West Bend® Housewares. •
- Electrical shocks, injuries, and property damage can all be avoided by carefully following all warnings and instructions. Warnings Concerning Electricity • To Prevent Fire, Electrical Shock, and Personal Injury, Never Submerge an Electrical Cord, Plug, or Other Electrical Part in Water or Other Liquids.
- Read and follow all warnings and instructions to keep children safe from burns and other injuries. Advice to Keep in Mind When Using Around Children • Always Keep Children Under Supervision Warning: The Single Server coffee maker's hot exterior surfaces pose a fire hazard, so keep children away from it.
- A small amount of smoke or a faint odor may be released from the heated object due to the combustion of the oils used in its construction; this is normal. A few minor noises of expansion and contraction are to be expected during heating and cooling; this is to be expected and is not cause for alarm.
- What's in a single packet of instant sopa (roughly half an ounce) is measured in a TAZA DE SOPA. A measure of 13 grams in a 12-ounce cup. and set this last one in the coffee maker where it belongs Add 3/4 of a tasse (6 oz.) cold water to the coffee maker's water reservoir Press the "Start" (initio) button. When the prep is done (in about 2 minutes), throw out the contents and give yourself a minute or two to relax.
- The "Single Server" coffee pot needs periodic descaling. HOW TO DO IT Slowly but surely, mineral deposits build up on the inner workings of the device, eventually interfering with its functionality. The frequency with which you'll need to descalify your "Single Server" coffee maker is directly proportional to the hardness of the water you use.
- Customer Service at (262) 334-6949 or via email at [email protected] com All return shipping costs are nonrefundable. Handwritten receipts are not valid. Please note that West Bend Housewares, LLC is not responsible for any lost refunds during shipping.
Prepared in just 5 minutes, this homemade coffee cake is a party favorite and perfect for any occasion. This Coffee Cake is a holiday staple in our house, right alongside our One Hour Cinnamon Rolls and Cinnamon Roll Cake. Our Coffee Cake Muffins are not to be missed. Do you get the impression
Coffee infused with healthy fats is what makes Bulletproof Coffee, also known as butter coffee or keto coffee, so stimulating. You can use it to give your mind and body a boost in incredible ways. Instead of eating a carb-heavy breakfast, try drinking Bulletproof Coffee; you'll be full and
If you're a coffee enthusiast, you might be curious about the storage longevity of different coffee varieties, such as whole beans, ground coffee, instant coffee, cold brew, and more.
The BEST thing ever is whipped coffee, also known as Dalgona Coffee. There are only 3 basic ingredients. It takes only 5 minutes with a hand mixer to make frothy, incredibly delicious foam for your morning coffee, and it's the perfect way to start your day. The temperature can be adjusted to