Whip Up a Delicious Batch of Homemade Coffee Creamer at Home
Are you tired of store-bought coffee creamers filled with preservatives and artificial flavors? Well, you're in luck because making Homemade Coffee Creamer is easy and can be done with just four ingredients. Not only can you whip up this sweet treat at home, but you can also mix it up with different flavors to make your coffee more exciting. In this article, we will show you the step-by-step process of making this recipe at home, including six flavor variations to choose from.
How to Make Homemade Coffee Creamer
Making Homemade Coffee Creamer is a breeze with just a few ingredients. To start, you'll need half and half, milk, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Combine all of these ingredients in a large measuring cup or bowl, and whisk them together until they are well combined. You can use it right away or store it in the fridge for up to a week.
One of the best things about Homemade Coffee Creamer is that you can customize it to your taste with different flavors. Here are six variations to get you started:
1. Chocolate Coffee Creamer - Combine half and half, milk, sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Whisk cocoa powder into sweetened condensed milk before adding it to the rest of the ingredients.
2. Cinnamon Coffee Creamer - Combine half and half, milk, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon. Whisk together and shake before each use.
3. Mint Coffee Creamer - Combine half and half, milk, sweetened condensed milk, mint extract, and vanilla extract. Whisk together until well combined.
4. Almond Coffee Creamer - Combine half and half, milk, sweetened condensed milk, almond extract, and vanilla extract. Whisk together until well combined.
5. Caramel Coffee Creamer - Combine half and half, milk, sweetened condensed milk, butter, brown sugar, and milk in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until it thickens, then whisk into the sweetened condensed milk. Finally, whisk in the rest of the ingredients.
Storage and Freezing
Homemade Coffee Creamer can be stored in the fridge for up to a week. If you have extras, you can freeze it for up to a month. Keep in mind to consume it within one month if you freeze it, and never refreeze previously frozen creamer.
If you love making Homemade Coffee Creamer, then you are sure to love these other breakfast recipes: French Toast Casserole, Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, and Coffee Cake. These simple and delicious recipes will put a pep in your step in the mornings.
Enjoying coffee at home has never been more flavorful or healthier with Homemade Coffee Creamer. These simple and tasty variations will keep your taste buds happy for days. Don't forget to leave a comment and let us know which recipe is your favorite.
Our recommended choice is the Bonavita 8-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker. This exceptional device not only offers user-friendly operation but also consistently produces outstanding coffee. You may be wondering if $150 is truly affordable. We believe it is a reasonable price for a device that you will utilize
Subscribe to our newsletter now for the most innovative features, news, tips, and incredible deals that will improve your technological experience.Thank you for joining T3. Please keep an eye out for the verification email which will be sent shortly.Uh-oh, it looks like something went wrong. Please
Who wouldn't want to bring that resilient, hard-working attitude into their cooking space? Our top pick for the best single-serve Bunn Coffee Maker is the Bunn MCU Single-Cup Multi-Use Home Coffee Brewer, which is the smallest in the Bunn family. But don't let its size fool you, this machine packs a
Technivorm Moccamaster coffee makers have achieved a level of excellence that sets them apart from other drip machines in the world. Each Moccamaster is carefully crafted by hand in the Netherlands to ensure that your coffee is treated with the care it deserves. These machines are certified by the